These little savory wonders will have you satisfied. They're pretty simple to make, so here's a recipe for some deliciously crispy Murku.
What you will need?
- 2 cups FMF Normal Flour
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp ajwain (carom seeds)
- 1/4 tsp jeera (cummin seed)
- Chili paste (according to taste)
- 2tsp oil
- 1tbsp Garlic paste
- 1 cup water
- Pinch of turmeric powder
- Pinch of hing (asafoetida) optional
What to do?
- Oil for deep frying
- Wrap flour in a clean cloth and Stream for 20 minutes
- Cool, break and sieve.
- Add all spices, salt and chili garlic paste.
- Rub 2 tsp oil and mix well.
- Add water and prepare dough (medium to hard)
- Heat oil.
- Use murku machine and make small rings of mixture across the heated oil.
- Deep fry until golden brown and you may low the heat to make it crispy.
- Remove and put on paper hand towel
- Serve when cool.
Back Return to top